7 Day Sheet Masks
7 Day Sheet Masks
Buy our 7 Day Sheet Masks here. Read about the content below.
Have you always wanted to try the Korean Sheet masks? Or do you need to refill your Sheet mask stock at home? Try our 7 Day Sheet Masks!
You have probably already seen the Korean Sheet masks in Instagram selfies from Kpop stars or in Kdramas and variety shows. Here you can read more about why and how Korean Sheet masks work and buy some for yourself or for a friend.
You will get 7 Sheet masks from some of the most popular Korean Sheet mask brands. You can use them for either the popular "7 day mask cure" to give your skin a real treatment and health boost, or you can use them over a longer period e.g. 2-3 days a week which is recommended for maintenance of a healthy, smooth and moisturized face.
Here are some of the mask brands that you may find inside:
- Nature republic
- The Face shop
- It's Skin
- Etude House
- ...and other popular Korean beauty brands
(types and brands varies from package to package and are randomly assorted)
Why do all K-pop and K-drama stars (and most Koreans in general) use Sheet masks?
- Moisturizes and hydrates your skin, perfect after a long day out when your skin feels dry.
- Calms and relaxes your skin and help reduce any irritation or blemishes.
- Makes your face smooth and has an anti-wrinkle effect, especially when used frequently as a part of your skin care routine.
- The mask serum (the liquid that covers the mask) boost your skin with vitamins and nutrients making it look young and healthy.
Why are specifically Korean Sheet masks so popular?
- K-beauty products are cruelty-free and free from animal testing
- K-beauty products are free from parabens and other unhealthy ingredients
- K-beauty products provide great value with low prices and high quality
- The Sheet masks were invented in Korea and made popular through the K-beauty wave
- Sheet masks are an especially effective type of face masks since the sheet allows the serum and healthy ingredients to be fully absorbed by the skin.
How to use Korean Sheet masks
Clean your face with water and/or your usual skin cleaning routine and then gently dry your skin.
Open the Sheet mask package, fold out the mask.
Tip: You can store the Sheet masks in your fridge and take it out 5 minutes before using it to give your skin an extra cooling and calming treatment.
Place the mask over your face, make sure to find the holes for your eyes and mouth and place it over your face comfortably and then smooth it out so it stays tightly on top of the skin.
Tip: Squeeze out all the serum in the pack and gently dap it over the mask to get the full healthy benefit for your skin.
Now relax and enjoy! Keep the mask for 15-20 minutes.
Tip: Preferably lay down on the bed or couch to let the moisturizing and healing ingredients stay in place and not run down your face or into your eyes.
After 15-20 minutes you can remove and discard the mask and gently tap your skin to let it absorb all the healthy serum and the moisturizing, healing ingredients.
Tip: Finish off with a good moisturizer to give your skin the best possible treatment.
Did you know that you can get a new surprise box every month for a discounted price and free shipping included? - See our monthly subscription boxes here
Do you have any questions about your order? You can contact us here and we are happy to assist you.